- Sort by Popularity
If your bike has eyelet mounts on the front or rear dropouts, this kit will fit your bike. Keep in mind our racks are rated to 70 lbs only when mounted to the thru axle. Eyelet kits are rated to 45 lbs, which should be more than enough for most adventures, but does not take full advantage of the carry capacity of our racks when mounted to our thru axles.
This Fit Kit contains all the parts to mount an Old Man Mountain rack to the front of a bike with a 9 x 100 Quick Release Skewer: 9 x 100 QR Skewer, pair of 5" dropouts, pair of 6" extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware
Fit Kit #701 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Classic Sherpa to the front of a bike with a 15 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 15 mm thru axle with 148 mm length and x 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5" Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6" extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
This thru axle is for attaching an Old Man Mountain rack to the rear of your bike that has a 12 mm thru axle with 1.0 mm thread pitch and 172 mm, 167 mm or 160 mm length. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
- Diameter of thru axle is 12 mm.
- Thread pitch is 1.0 mm.
- True length of axle is 172 mm, but can be shortened to 167 mm or 160 mm with the included spacers.