- Thru Axle: 15 mm thru axle with 145 mm length and M14 x 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5" Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6" extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Sort by Date
Fit Kit #702 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Fat Sherpa to the front of a mountain bike with a 15 mm thru axle.
This Fit Kit contains all the parts to mount an Old Man Mountain rack to the front of a bike with a 9 x 100 Quick Release Skewer: 9 x 100 QR Skewer, pair of 5" dropouts, pair of 6" extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware
This thru axle is for attaching a front Old Man Mountain rack to your mountain bike that has a M14 x 1.5 mm thru axle. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
- Diameter of thru axle is 15 mm.
- Thread pitch is M14 x 1.5 mm.
- Length is 138 mm.
This Fit Kit contains all the parts to mount an Old Man Mountain rack to the rear of a bike with a 10 x 170 mm hub skewer: 10 x 170 mm QR Skewer, pair of 5" dropouts, pair of 14" extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware.