- Diameter of thru axle is 15 mm.
- Thread pitch is M15 x 1.5 mm.
- Length is 198 mm.
- Sort by Popularity
This thru axle is for attaching an Old Man Mountain rack to the front of your fat bike that has a 15 mm thru axle with 1.5 mm thread pitch and 198 mm length. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our made in the USA axles.
Fit Kit #712.R is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa Classic to a fork with a 12 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 12 mm thru axle with 122 mm length and x 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5" Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6" extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
This thru axle is for attaching an Old Man Mountain rack to the front of your road or gravel bike that has a 12 mm thru axle with 1.75 mm thread pitch and 122 mm length. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our axles.
- Diameter of thru axle is 12 mm.
- Thread pitch is 1.75 mm.
- Length is 122 mm.