- Diameter of thru axle is 12 mm.
- Thread pitch is 1.75 mm.
- True length of axle is 198 mm, but can be shortened to 192 mm with the included spacer.
- Sort by Default Order
This thru axle is for attaching an Old Man Mountain rack to the rear of a bike that has a 12 mm thru axle with 1.75 mm thread pitch and 198 mm or 192 mm length. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
Fit Kit #810 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa Classic on to the rear of a bike with a 12 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 12 mm thru axle with 192 or 198 mm length and x 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5" Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all road/gravel/cross wheel sizes.
- Pair of 14" extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Allows for an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.