- Diameter of thru axle is 12 mm.
- Thread pitch is 1.75 mm.
- True length of axle is 229 mm, but can be shortened to 217 mm with the included spacer.
- Sort by Default Order
This thru axle is for attaching an Old Man Mountain rack to the rear of your fat bike that has a 12 mm thru axle with 1.75 mm thread pitch and 229 mm or 217 mm length. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
- Due to higher than expected demand, we are currently out of stock.
- We are in production right now. We expect to ship your order on (or before) October 15, 2020.
- Orders will be shipped in the order they are received. Place your order today to reserve your rack from our current production run.
This Fit Kit contains all the parts to mount the rack to the rear of a bike with a 10 x 135 mm hub skewer: 10 x 135 mm QR Skewer, pair of 5" dropouts, pair of 14" extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware.
This pair of 14" long extenders attaches the Old Man Mountain rack frame to the rear of your bike. The extenders have a slot for adjustability, which allows you to level the rack on different types of bikes. Includes hardware.
This is the same protective tape that comes in every Fit Kit.