Revelate Designs Nano Panniers
When you need the extra space that rack bags provide, but need something that will not get in your way when the going gets strange, Nano Panniers are the ticket! These bags were designed around Old Man Mountain racks, making them a perfect fit.
Designed to carry dense and heavy stuff like food, water and fuel in a low profile form.
For shorter riders who need to run a rack due to limited carrying space elsewhere, these bags are your new best friend.
At only 4″ wide the load stays tight to the bike on singletrack and will not get in your way on those nasty hike-a-bikes. An external compression system keeps the bag snug at various load levels.
The devil is in the details on our rack attachment system. Although simple in concept, the tight spacing between the aluminum loop and strap prevents slop at the pannier rails. A bomber Voile nano strap with metal hardware provides tension at the bottom and gives versatility in mounting.
Fiberglass stiffened high density foam frame sheet gives the bag internal structure and works with the external compression system to transfer load to the rack.
Made with 200 denier UHMWPE / Polyester woven laminated fabric, the Nanos have a minimum of seams for durability and water resistance, plus double taped lower seams.
- Full Challenge Sailcloth 200 denier UHMWPE / Polyester woven laminated fabric
- Super tough rattle free mounting with metal hardware. Speciality high cycle life (10,000+ cycles) hook and loop straps
- Fiberglass internal and exterior stiffiners
- High density closed cell foam frame sheet
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
- Please note: These panniers are made with a minimum of seams but are not fully waterproof.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.