We’re here to help, but we need your help first.
- The fastest, most accurate way to figure out what Fit Kit you need is to use the Fit Kit Finder on the rack product pages.
- If you use the Fit Kit Finder and your bike is “NOT LISTED”, then go to the What Fit Kit Do I Need page and follow the directions.
Please do not ask us to call you on the phone for customer service. It is not that we don’t want to talk to you! We have good reasons for using email for customer service inquiries:
- We often need to receive or send photos to clarify questions and this can only be done over email.
- We often need to send links to customers and this can only be done over email.
- We often use customer service inquiries to reference over and over again. If you have further questions about your product, we can easily find this in an email. Also, having an email record of new fitments or issues that arise with certain bikes helps us continuously improve our products!
You may also find good information on the following pages:
We make every effort to address everyone in a timely manner. Thank you!