12 mm Rear Thru Axle: 1.0 mm Thread Pitch and 172, 167, 160 mm Length
This thru axle is for attaching an Old Man Mountain rack to the rear of your bike that has a 12 mm thru axle with 1.0 mm thread pitch and 172 mm, 167 mm or 160 mm length. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
- Diameter of thru axle is 12 mm.
- Thread pitch is 1.0 mm.
- True length of axle is 172 mm, but can be shortened to 167 mm? or 160 mm with the included spacers.
- Axle is 12 mm in diameter.
- True length of axle is 172 mm, but can be shortened to 167 mm or 160 mm with included spacers. Please note:?Thru-axle lengths do not equal hub standards. An axle has to be longer than the hub to fit in the frame. A 12_148 hub does not equal a 148 mm long axle.
- This axle has a 1.0 mm thread pitch.
- The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC machined.
- The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black anodized for rugged durability.
- The axle ends are stainless steel, which allow for mounting of the rack.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to?www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 1 in|