Front Fit Kit 715
Fit Kit #715 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Fat Sherpa to the front of a fat bike with a 15 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 15 mm thru axle with 198 mm length and M15 x 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6″ Extenders. Stabilize the rack to the fork.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
Fit Kit 715 contains all the parts to mount a front rack to a fat bike fork with a 15 mm thru axle:
15 mm thru axle with 198 mm length and 1.75mm thread pitch, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 6″ extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.