Fit Kit SET712.R contains all the parts needed to thru axle mount an Old Man Mountain bike rack to the front of a road or gravel bike with a 12 mm thru axle.
This kit includes:
- 12 x 122mm thru axle with 1.75 mm thread pitch
- A pair of mounting pucks, for bikes without upper eyelets.
- Ultra strong and UV stable Panduit Zip Ties
- Clear protective tape, for underneath the pucks and Zip Ties
- Mounting hardware
- NOTE: Our Fit Kits are made to work with Old Man Mountain products.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to?www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Our thru axles are made in Oregon by The Robert Axle Project.