Front Fit Kit 702
Fit Kit #702 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa to the front of a mountain bike with a 15 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 15 mm thru axle with 145 mm length and M14 x 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6″ extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
This Fit Kit contains all the parts to mount an Old Man Mountain rack to the front of your mountain bike with a 15 mm thru axle: 15 mm thru axle with 145 mm length and M14 x 1.5 mm thread pitch, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 6″ extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.