Front Fit Kit 703
Fit Kit #703 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa to a fork with a 15 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 15 mm thru axle with 158 mm length and M15 x 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6″ extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
Fit Kit 703 contains all the parts to mount the rack to the front of your mountain bike with a 15 mm thru axle: 15 mm thru axle with 148-158 mm length and 1.5 mm thread pitch, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 6″ extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
Ian Hinchliffe (verified owner) –
Brilliant piece of kit and together with the front rack it has transformed my carrying capacity and evened my load out.
The customer service, knowledge about their prodycts and communication is even better. Absolutely recommend.