Rear Fit Kit 806
Fit Kit #806 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Fat Sherpa to the rear of a fat bike.
- Thru Axle: 12 mm thru axle with 209 mm length and x 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 14″ extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the seatstays to provide upper attachment points for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
Fit Kit 806 contains all the parts to mount an Old Man Mountain rack to the rear of a fat bike with a 12 mm thru axle: 12mm thru axle with 209 mm length and 1.5 mm thread pitch, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 14″ extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.