Rear Fit Kit 807
Fit Kit #807 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Fat Sherpa to the rear of a fat bike.
- Thru Axle: 12 mm thru axle with 217 to 229 mm length and x 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 14″ extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
This Fit Kit is for mounting an Old Man Mountain rack to the rear of your fat bike with a 12 mm thru axle. Kit contains:
- Fit Kit 807 contains all the parts to mount an Old Man Mountain rack to the rear of your fat bike: 12 mm thru axle with 217-229 mm length and 1.75 mm thread pitch, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 14″ extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.