Rear Fit Kit 811
Fit Kit #811 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa Classic on to the rear of a bike with a 12 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 12 mm thru axle with 174 or 180 mm length and x 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle. Fits all wheel sizes with tire width 3 inches or under.
- Pair of 14″ extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Allows for an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
This Fit Kit contains all the parts to mount an Old Man Mountain rack to the rear of your mountain bike with 12 mm thru axle: 12mm thru axle with 174-180 mm length and 1.75 mm thread pitch, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 14″ extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.