Front Fit Kit 709.R
Fit Kit 709.R is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa Classic to a fork with a 15 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 15 mm thru axle with 133 or 138 mm length and M14 x 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6″ extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
This Fit Kit contains all the parts to mount and Old Man Mountain rack to the front of a road or gravel bike with a M14 x 1.5 mm thru axle: M14 x 1.5 mm thru axle with 133-138 mm length and M14x1.5 mm thread pitch, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 6″ extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.