Front Fit Kit 720
Fit Kit #720 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa to a fork with a 15 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: SunTour Q-Loc compatible axle.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6″ extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
This Fit Kit contains all the parts to mount an Old Man Mountain rack to the front of your mountain bike with a Suntour Q-Loc thru axle: Suntour compatible thru axle, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 6″ extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.