Front Fit Kit 705.R
Fit Kit #705.R is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Classic Sherpa to a fork with a 12 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 12 mm thru axle with 120 to 125 mm length and x 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6″ extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
Fit Kit 705.R contains all the parts to mount the rack to the front of a road or gravel bike with a front 12 mm thru axle: 12 mm thru axle with 120 to 125 mm length and 1.5 mm thread pitch, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 6″ extenders, pair of pucks, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.