Rear Fit Kit 801.R
Fit Kit #801.R is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa Classic on to the rear of a bike with a 12 mm thru axle.
- Thru Axle: 12 mm thru axle with 167 or 174 mm length and x 1.75 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5″ Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 14″ extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- A 27.2 diameter seatpost mount. Allows for an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
Fit Kit 801.R contains all the parts to mount the rack to the rear of your road or gravel bike with a 12 mm thru axle: 12 mm thru axle with 167-174 mm length and 1.75 mm thread pitch, pair of 5″ dropouts, pair of 14″ extenders, 27.2 mm seat post mount, clear protective tape, and all mounting hardware. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.