Sherpa Classic Rack specifications:
- The Sherpa Classic Rack Frame is designed for bikes with tire width of 3 inches or less.
- The rack tubing is 6063 welded aluminum. The main rack from is made of 1/2″ (13 mm) diameter tubing for durability, and the top rails are 3/8″ (10 mm) diameter to fit all panniers.
- The top deck measures 12.5″ x 5.5″ (317 mm x 140 mm.)
- The top deck includes a hole for mounting a reflector or a light.
- The extenders and the dropouts are manufactured from 6061 aluminum.
- The Rack Frame and Fit Kit are all powder coated matte black for finish and durability.
- Thru axles provided by The Robert Axle Project, the thru axle authority.
- Thru axles are precision machined from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized for rugged durability.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- The strongest cargo rack that fits your bike right. Approved for loads up to 70 lbs.
- Lifetime warranty.
- All parts are made in the USA.