- Thru Axle: 15 mm thru axle with 158 mm length and M15 x 1.5 mm thread pitch.
- Pair of 5" Dropouts. Attach the rack frame to thru axle to fit all fat bike tire sizes.
- Pair of 6" extenders. Stabilize and level the rack.
- Pair of OMM Pucks. Mount to the fork to provide an upper attachment point for the rack.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Sort by Rating
Fit Kit #703 is for mounting an Old Man Mountain Sherpa to a fork with a 15 mm thru axle.
This thru axle is allows you to attach a rack to a Rockshox fork. We partner with The Robert Axle Project to supply our thru axles.
- Works with BOOST Rockshox forks.
- M15 x 1.5 mm.
- Diameter of thru axle is 15 mm.
- Thread pitch is 1.5 mm.
- Length is 158 mm.
Old Man Mountain was born in 1996 from the need to mount racks on bikes without traditional mounting points and make every bike capable of doing more. Our Fit Kits also have some key benefits over eyelet mounting.
- Fit Kits protect your bike. Not all bike eyelets are meant for racks, most are only made for fenders or have very low weight limits. Axle mounting protects your frame.
- Need to carry more gear? Axle mounting increases our rack's load capacity to 70lbs/33kg.
- Want to move your rack between multiple bikes? Fit Kits make it easy to swap between bikes or front and rear mounting with just a few bolts.